M. Lee Reeder
Mr. Reeder is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Florida Bar and A/V rated by Martindale Hubbell. Mr. Reeder has been practicing for almost ten years in Florida and Georgia, during which time he has represented contractors, subcontractors, homeowners, and property owners. Mr. Reeder has extensive courtroom experience in Georgia and Florida state courts involving construction defects, first-party insurance, and commercial transaction cases.
Originally from Atlanta, Georgia, Mr. Reeder graduated cum laude from Georgia State University with his Bachelor’s degree in Business Management. Mr. Reeder continued his education at Stetson University College of Law in St. Petersburg, FL where he received his juris doctorate. During Law School Mr. Reeder was a Stetson’s Moot Court Board and Trial Team member while working as the only law clerk at a busy Plaintiff’s litigation firm in Tampa.
In May of 2018, Mr. Reeder partnered with Matt Wilson and Josh Zudar to form the law firm Wilson Reeder & Zudar. Wilson Reeder & Zudar specialize in construction defect law and represent hundreds of property owners against builders and contractors throughout Florida.
Mr. Reeder has presented before the Florida Conference of Circuit Judges’ Annual Education Program on issues involving construction defect law before the American Society of Home Inspectors. His law firm has had several published opinions that have directly altered construction defect law in Florida.1
- Florida Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Georgia Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- The Florida Bar
- The Georgia Bar
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Moot Court Board
- Best Oralist – Stetson’s Phelps Dunbar Moot Court Competition
- Semi-Finalist – Orseck Moot Court Competition (Boca Raton FL)
- Octo-Finalist – IT and Privacy International Competition (Chicago IL)
- Trial Team
- ATLA Regional Trial Team Competition (Atlanta GA)
- Moot Court Board
- Georgia State University (B.A.)